Seaweed Soil Concentrate
$29.00 – $78.00
Build from the soil up. Use a weak solution on all new plantings to prevent transplant shock. During main growth spurts feed a weak solution often. For summer pot plants feed every week – their nutrients are quickly leached out due to frequent watering. Feed around the drip lines of trees & shrubs.
Tip- For a weak solution: just cover the bottom of your container (eg. bucket/watering can) to a thumbnail height with seaweed concentrate & fill with water.
Dilution rate 10mls per litre
- Prevents soil borne disease and unlocks the soil’s own micronutrients.
- Builds up plants own immune system and encourages vibrant healthy growth.
- Excellent for plants under stress
- Encourages worm life
- Increased root length and mass
- Improved soil structure (aeration and drainage)
- Deeper humus layer (nutrient storehouse of your soil)